Randy Brandmeyer
Chief Probation Officer

8:00am - 4:30pm


Randy Brandmeyer
Chief Probation Officer
850 Fairfax Street Room 120

Carlyle, IL 62231



Randy Brandmeyer
Title Name
Adult Probation Officer Rachel Varel Ext. 138
Adult Probation Officer Christy Foster Ext. 105
Juvenile Probation Officer Carla Stalnaker Ext. 137
Secretary Jeanna Spitler Ext. 135
Administrative Services Officer Mitch McClaren Ext. 225

The Clinton County Probation Office staff supervises juvenile and adult offenders sentenced to a term of court supervision or probation by the Clinton County Court system. Conditions of probation may include requirements such as mental health/ alcohol/drug counseling, random drug testing, restitution, public service work, or electronic monitoring of home confinement. Probation officers monitor the offenders compliance to court-ordered conditions of probation, complete risk/needs assessments of the offender to determine appropriate supervision strategies, and develop case plans with the offender targeting areas of need for behavioral change. Probation officers work closely with law enforcement, school systems, and social service agencies in supervising offenders on probation.

Other programs offered by the probation department include:

A.R.T. (Aggression Replacement Training): 30 session comprehensive intervention program for aggressive juvenile offenders.

Drug Court: Special court given responsibility to handle cases involving substance abuse offenders through drug testing, treatment services, and increased supervision.

"Jump Start": 21 session group program that deasl with anger management, self-discipline, and emotional control for juvenile offenders

Parenting Education Class: 8 session group for parents of juvenile offenders. Free of charge and open to outside referrals.

"Thinking for a Change": 22 session program for adult offenders that teaches taking control of self by taking control of thinking.

Victim Impact Panel: Presentation to DUI offenders by a victim of a DUI incident. Victim speakers may include a victim who was injured as a result of a DUI offense, a family member of a victim of a DUI offense, or the DUI offender who has victimized others as a result of the offense. Victim impact panels are held twice a year.

Special Links and Information

To report Child Abuse please contact the DCFS Hotline at 1-800-252-2873

If you need assistance with a Mental Health Crises please contact Community Resource Centers 24HR Hotline at (618) 533-1391

Community Resource Center: (Mental Health and Substance Abuse Counseling) www.crconline.info

SAFE: (Sexual Assault Victims) www.safecrisiscenter.org

PAVE: (Domestic Violence Victims) www.peopleagainstviolentenvironment.com

Sex Offender Registry: www.isp.state.il.us/sor

Judici: (Local Record Checks) www.judici.com

Children's Home and Aid: (Parent support, runaway issues and youth services) www.childrenshomeandaid.org

Gateway Foundation: (Inpatient/Outpatient Substance Abuse services) http://recovergateway.org

  County Offices:
  Addressing (618) 594-6631 Highway Department (618) 594-2224
  Animal Control (618) 594-4483 Jail (618) 594-4555
  Assessments (618) 594-6610 Probation Department (618) 594-6635
  Circuit Clerk (618) 594-6615 Public Defender (618) 594-6640
  Coroner (618) 594-6625 School Superintendent (618) 594-2432
  County Clerk & Recorder (618) 594-6620 Sheriff (618) 594-4555
  Emergency Management (EMA) (618) 594-4455 State's Attorney (618) 594-6645
  Enterprise Zone (618) 594-6632 Treasurer (618) 594-6650
  GIS (618) 594-6630 Zoning (618) 594-6655
  Health Department (618) 594-2723    

  Albers Village Hall(618) 248-5154Aviston Village Hall(618) 228-7262
  Bartelso Village Hall(618) 765-2133Beckemeyer Village Hall(618) 227-8331
  Breese City Hall(618) 526-7731Carlyle City Hall(618) 594-2468
  Damiansville Village Hall(618) 248-5111Germantown Village Hall(618) 523-4243
  Hoffman Village Hall(618) 495-2234Keyesport Village Hall(618) 749-5391
  New Baden Village Hall(618) 588-3813 Centralia City Hall (618) 533-7623
  Trenton Village Hall (618) 224-7323 Wamac City Hall (618) 532-1138
  Huey Village Hall